What information do we collect?
- We collect information when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest, answer a survey, opt in to newsletters.
- When placing an order or registering a product, we will ask for your name, place of purchase and price along with email in order to ensure the purchased unit is authentic and valid for warranty purposes. This information will not be shared with any third parties.
- All credit card purchases are processed through PayPal secure site and is not passed onto any other third party.
Our commitment to privacy:
- We value your privacy and all information collected on our website is for internal purposes only to better enhance products and understand our market.
- All information is collected and analyzed in aggregate and no individual is singled out.
- Strong N’Free is the sole owner of the information collected and our website is hosted on a SSL(Secure Socket Layer) technology which is the industry standard for e-commerce websites.
Links to other products/sites:
- From time to time we do mention other products in our blog and link to their websites.
- Strong N’Free is not responsible for the Privacy Policies of other websites.